Julie and Julia
Did you see the movie Julie and Julia? It is definitely one of my current favorites! It was inspirational to me too as I thought how great it would be to blog everyday....Alas, here I am several months later and revisiting that idea...I'm going to try and see if I can do this. I think that part of what stopped me at sitting down to blog everyday was the fact that there are some other sites that I visit and they blog every day ALONG with AMAZING pictures of something new they have created, etc. So, I had to have a talk with myself and say that it is OKAY if I don't have pictures every time. I'll just have thoughts, ponderings, musings...Speaking of musing, I just went and looked it up. I really liked the quotation. It said, "an elegant tapestry of quotations...." Isn't that fabulous?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment