Woman of Hope


While I am thinking about it, I want to let people know about my website. It is called Woman of Hope and it is just that! Have you ever been at that place in your life where you were at the bottom and the only thing that you could hold onto was hope? I have. It was the darkest time in my life. However, it is out of the darkest hours that our character is developed. Because of my own personal experiences, it has made me understand and empathize more with others who are experiencing pain. I am thankful for that. I am attaching a picture to this post because I saw this picture several years ago in a magazine while sitting in a waiting room. It spoke to the author of the article about Hope and is aptly titled, "Hope" by George Watts. If you look at the picture you get the feeling that she is barely hanging on. There is only one string left to play and she strums it, hoping to get something in return. I love that. We play what we are given - that is all we can do and then we trust the outcome to our God.

No comments:

Search This Blog