Holly, Thank you !! I laughed at that quote..it's almost me.Smiles, Susie
I LOVE it! Normal is worse than a rash. Happy Pink Saturday.
I so agree! lolI'm your newest follower. I really like your blog!
LOL , ooooh what IS normal anyway? Happy Pink Saturday.
Yes, it's awful! Tried it once years ago. haha That's really cute and made me chuckle! :) Nancy
I'm lovin this! I think everyone will add this to pinterest today. Perfect for Pink Saturday. Happy Weekend....~EmilyThe French Hutch
cool! :)
Hahaha!HPS!♥ Jil
You must have found this one just for me! LOL! Love it Holly!Hugs,SandiP.S.The pink mohair scalp is a commission piece for Jenn's doll.
That would definitely not be normal for me.
Aha, so me! Visiting from Pink Saturday.My PINKHave a fun weekend!Rose
LoVe It! :) Happy Pink Saturday!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Holly, Thank you !! I laughed at that quote..it's almost me.Smiles, Susie
I LOVE it! Normal is worse than a rash. Happy Pink Saturday.
I so agree! lol
I'm your newest follower. I really like your blog!
LOL , ooooh what IS normal anyway?
Happy Pink Saturday.
Yes, it's awful! Tried it once years ago. haha That's really cute and made me chuckle! :) Nancy
I'm lovin this! I think everyone will add this to pinterest today. Perfect for Pink Saturday. Happy Weekend....
~Emily
The French Hutch
cool! :)
Hahaha!
HPS!
♥ Jil
You must have found this one just for me! LOL! Love it Holly!
Hugs,
Sandi
P.S.The pink mohair scalp is a commission piece for Jenn's doll.
That would definitely not be normal for me.
Aha, so me! Visiting from Pink Saturday.
My PINK
Have a fun weekend!
Rose
LoVe It! :)
Happy Pink Saturday!
Post a Comment