Have you prayed for something and it didn't happen only to find yourself (at the time) upset and asking "why" only to find out later what a blessing it was that it didn't work out? I'd love too hear your story.
Blessings,
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
At first, I couldn't think of something specific, and then, I did. It's kind of my "now" in certain issues . . . and when I think about it, I know there's a storm ahead and am thankful for the delay until the storm is either gone or able to be weathered. (Seems I weather a storm here in the delay.) Thanks!
1 comment:
At first, I couldn't think of something specific, and then, I did. It's kind of my "now" in certain issues . . . and when I think about it, I know there's a storm ahead and am thankful for the delay until the storm is either gone or able to be weathered. (Seems I weather a storm here in the delay.) Thanks!
Post a Comment