It was one of those days

 Pinned Image
Ever have one of those days? 
 Shirley Temple
 Me too.
I had one the other day.  I'm glad it's over now.
I like having these kind of days much better!
 Anne Taintor?

Blessings,

4 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Poor cat, yes I have had one of those days.

Anonymous said...

For sure - the top photo! That explains EvErYtHiNg!

;) or should I say :\ ?

Anonymous said...

PS I'm featuring your post tomorrow - I just had to . . . it really does 'splain things . . . ha ha.

(I'm so glad I know that cats do those kind of silly things on purpose and more than likely was able to get out! It drives me nuts when the goats nearby stick their heads through the fences to eat the grass on the other side ... then try to get their heads back inside the fence.)

Anonymous said...

Saw your post on Jenn's Peacorn Popnuts...

Poor cat! I can so relate...like most trouble, easy to get into, difficult to get out of..col..

Blessings for a trouble free weekend,

Marianne

Search This Blog