Eating an Elephant


Note to myself

I was working with a young lady the other day and like most of us, she wanted everything to be finished that was challenging in her life.  I then asked her if she knew how to eat an elephant. She had a puzzled look on her face until she heard the answer....one bite at a time.  
Happy Chewing.
Blessings,

4 comments:

Susie said...

Holly, That was a good one. My husband sees jobs as a bunch of little ones and I see a huge crazy challenge.:):) Smiles, Susie

NanaDiana said...

LOL- I love that old saying. xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Gotta remember the eating elephant thought on those days that seem a bit overwhelming!

Ceekay from Thinkin of Home blog is coming out to visit me next month - thought it might be fun to do a little tea or lunch or something while she is here- would love it if you would like to come!

Hope all is well with you! Had our area fellowship here last weekend and then son here so it has been good busy!

bee blessed
mary

Oh want to come pick plums? Make great jam!

Anonymous said...

(I struggled with the elephant part cuz I love elephants - they are so majestic.)

A friend of mine once told me to slay one dragon at a time. I can handle the idea of slaying a dragon - imagery not literally - I think they might win literally.

;) Jenn

Search This Blog