More Top Ten Things
10. Why it’s good to have five pairs of black shoes. I so get this
9. The difference between cream, ivory, and off-white. Yep
8. Crying can be fun. Not sure I get this one
7. FAT CLOTHES. Unfortunately, I do get this one.
6. A salad, diet drink, and a hot fudge sundae make a balanced
lunch. (I do the diet pepsi and brownie thing - they do cancel each other out which equally zero BTW.
5. Discovering a designer dress on the clearance rack can be
considered a peak life experience. (Oh, yes!)
4. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made. (not to mention the doctor's office scales. One time I went and thought, I'll show them....I just won't get on the scale. So, I tried that and you know what? The nurse said, "That's fine. The Dr. just won't see you." Yep, I showed them.)
3. A good man might be hard to find, but a good hairdresser is
next to impossible. (I happen to have both)
2. Why a phone call between two women never lasts under ten
minutes. (today we call that texting)
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND:
1. OTHER WOMEN! Yep
9. The difference between cream, ivory, and off-white. Yep
8. Crying can be fun. Not sure I get this one
7. FAT CLOTHES. Unfortunately, I do get this one.
6. A salad, diet drink, and a hot fudge sundae make a balanced
lunch. (I do the diet pepsi and brownie thing - they do cancel each other out which equally zero BTW.
5. Discovering a designer dress on the clearance rack can be
considered a peak life experience. (Oh, yes!)
4. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made. (not to mention the doctor's office scales. One time I went and thought, I'll show them....I just won't get on the scale. So, I tried that and you know what? The nurse said, "That's fine. The Dr. just won't see you." Yep, I showed them.)
3. A good man might be hard to find, but a good hairdresser is
next to impossible. (I happen to have both)
2. Why a phone call between two women never lasts under ten
minutes. (today we call that texting)
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND:
1. OTHER WOMEN! Yep
Blessings,
4 comments:
No 4 is a good one Holly! Somehow I am not surprised at you!
God Bless,
LOL- I so get most of those!!!! xo Diana
Oh, yes! That's a really good list, Holly! I love your notes! Thank you! :o)
10. Get it but don't have 'em.
9. Totally.
8. It makes my nose stuff up and I can't breathe right - scares me!
7. Ugh-fortunately (play on unfortunately)
6. A friend of mine and I would order "Death by Chocolate" Dessert first. She was teeny-tiny. I always joked that I ate her calories for her. (Dumb idea - in reality I shoulda kept my mouth shut, literally.)
5. Would be nice to both find and fit.
4. I wonder how many excuses they've heard?
3. Amen. Me too.
2. Not when you don't text.
1. So true.
Post a Comment