I tell my daughters all the time, they are my greatest gift in life. I tell them and my g.children that I love them everytime we are together. xo, Susie
That's a wonderful reminder. I am going to show it to my family and start keeping a list of whether they say it to me or not right now. (That was what you meant, right?)
3 comments:
I tell my daughters all the time, they are my greatest gift in life. I tell them and my g.children that I love them everytime we are together. xo, Susie
That's a wonderful reminder. I am going to show it to my family and start keeping a list of whether they say it to me or not right now. (That was what you meant, right?)
This is awesome! I do try and say these as offen as I can. Good reminder.
Post a Comment