This is one of my favorite verses. I pray it a lot when my world feels anything but peaceful. There is such power in God's word, isn't there? Peace to you!! What helps you most during those trying times?
That's one of my cling-to-for-good verses. The first time I prayed it (went through the verse and literally prayed about the sections) I remember a peace settling over me. I don't do this as often as I should - but sometimes (many times) that peace is needed . . . especially in this day and age, all things considered.
Oops, I hit the wrong button and my PS vanished. Your post inspired some thoughts that I'm preparing for post on Sunday (using your post link). Thanks!
4 comments:
Thank you sweet Holly and peace to you and yours also. Smiles, Susie
I also find the power of God's word comforting. Thanks for sharing it here.
In Joy, sandy
That's one of my cling-to-for-good verses. The first time I prayed it (went through the verse and literally prayed about the sections) I remember a peace settling over me. I don't do this as often as I should - but sometimes (many times) that peace is needed . . . especially in this day and age, all things considered.
Oops, I hit the wrong button and my PS vanished. Your post inspired some thoughts that I'm preparing for post on Sunday (using your post link). Thanks!
Post a Comment