Advice from a Tree

 love this

Blessings,

4 comments:

Nancy said...

"I THINK that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree."(Joyce Kilmer)
However, you've come up with a great quote! lol Trees are my husband's thing. He's planted hundreds on our yard and he was out there last night digging holes for more. Some have grown into towering beauties already! Wonderful advice! Have a lovely day! :o)

Susie said...

You can learn a lot from a tree :):) Smiles, Susie

Anonymous said...

That's cool.
We were talking about "being rooted in faith" the other day at Bible Study. Someone pointed out that means getting nourished b/c w/o the roots, the plant is not nourished.
I agree w/Susie - we can learn a lot from a tree!
(Including bending and not breaking!)

:/ tough lessons sometimes!
Thanks

Noelle the dreamer said...

Lovely Holly! Thank you for sharing (I will keep this one memorized!)
God bless,

Search This Blog