Holly, I like to consider myself as strong. My mother was. I know my daughters are, and I pray that my g.daughters will be also. we can be strong with God on our sides.xo, Susie
I do love that, Holly! I also just noted I have a big gonna-be scar on my arm where I had a tussel with a rose bush and it looks like I did NOT win! xo Diana
5 comments:
Holly, I like to consider myself as strong. My mother was. I know my daughters are, and I pray that my g.daughters will be also. we can be strong with God on our sides.xo, Susie
Beautiful! :o)
LOVE IT! Scars are what makes us the people we are!
I do love that, Holly! I also just noted I have a big gonna-be scar on my arm where I had a tussel with a rose bush and it looks like I did NOT win! xo Diana
Good verse! So true.
I've got scars both inside and out. Even surgical scars really mean the same thing, don't they?
what's that other saying? When life gets tough the tough get going?
Post a Comment