Got time?

For women who do too much is a book that I'm guessing most of us should read.  Mine would say something like, "For women who do too much and forget what they were supposed to do and double book themselves, whose homes are in disarray because they are too busy doing."  There, how is that for a title?  I like it.Pinned Image
This Friday I was supposed to be two places at once but forgot about the second place until I got a phone call asking "where are you."  Thankfully that was my daughter and she knows me.
Today, I painted and glittered up a file holder to bring to school tomorrow.  More glitter is my motto, had to repaint my nails, made oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies for our custodians because they helped me out with a project (always take care of those who take care of you and be sure to set the timer correctly so the cookies don't come out crisp), made banana cake bread (made with whole wheat flour and only 1 banana) so I can have it on the way to work since I am always on the run. Do you want the recipe for that? I have time. =0)
Blessings,

3 comments:

Susie said...

Oh one of those days where you are chasing your own tail. I've had more than I care for, we all have .My daugher and s-i-l are going through it now. Working their jobs and working on their new house. I have been helping when I have the time. Who ever said retirement was easy?? Smiles, Susie

Nancy said...

Yes, and now I'm going for another nap, my friend! haha :o)

Anonymous said...

The last sentence and symbol are quite the finish for that post! :) Cute.

Search This Blog