All the pictures are mine except for the finished product which I am posting from Red Mommy Crafts where I got this recipe. It is DEELISH!! We are fortunate to have some amazing peach growers here in Colorado and this year was exceptional!!
And, last but not least, the finished product (from Redd Mommy Crafts)!!
Enjoy and have a wonderful rest of the summer!
Blessings,





4 comments:
That looks great! Summer will be here in Australia soon so I'll have to remember to make this then!
Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz
My hubby would LOVE this! Ummm...I don't make jelly. What would you charge me to have him sent to you? xo Diana
Thanks! I have the frozen peaches (will have to figure out how many of them make 6#, they're in ziplock quart bags). I actually have some fresh jalapenos (wish they were from our garden, but they're not). I'll have to get some pectin . . . I think, not sure about that. Maybe I have some on hand.
Okay. Colorado? Then you're across-state NY? Why was I thinking you're in Canada? Do I have you confused w/someone else?
Your photos look scrumptious - such beautifully peeled peaches and juicy pitted peaches. Yum. Can't wait! I will hop back over on Redd Mommy Crafts and drop her a note too.
Thanks again!
Oh, hey, also - thanks for the link back to my blog. :)
Post a Comment