You know the phrase...."I'm bored." Working at a school, I've heard more than a few times. Some kids even start off the day that way. Oh, no...wait a minute....they say, "I'm tired." Anyway, that might be another post, but for today....to use the next time a young one says I'm bored, share this statement with them:
I bet they won't say that much anymore! I hope you have a superterrific (and I know it won't be boring because we don't have time for boring) day!!
Blessings,
Blessings,
2 comments:
Oh, I love that one, Holly! I always had a rule in my house that seemed to work very well! If my girls EVER said they were bored they had to go and clean out their drawers or their closet! lol Interestingly enough they never had a problem with boredom! ;o)
Hmmmm. Very interesting and . . . it'll make someone think twice before saying "I'm bored" again. When was the last time I said that - I don't very often but did recently. Hmmmm.
Post a Comment