I wish

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
 1930s fairy..found photo
 I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
Make a wish!
May all your wishes come true!
Make a wish!
Blessings,

5 comments:

Noelle the dreamer said...

Holly, you ARE an inspiration!
Will that do?
God bless,

NanaDiana said...

What a neat post- I love it- xo Diana

Love Of Quilts said...

So sweet, may all your wishes come true.

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I couldn't help but think about how the verse in Psalm 37:4 where it says "Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart." One day that verse just blew me away. Who could ask for more than a God, The God, who knows your heart and gives you your hearts desires when you delight in Him. Of course, sometimes, that changes my desires . . . but still. And what about the verse that talks about without a dream, the people perish? Well, actually it is without a vision - but the same thing. (Proverbs 29:18). I enjoyed thinking about this . . .

And, being something to someone is a good thing - when we think there's no one, there's the Lord. He's always there.

BG said...

Whatever would we do without your words of inspiration?

You are SOMEONE SPECIAL to me!
Hugs,
Sandi

Search This Blog