Farewell Summer

 Pinned Image
As you read this, I will be returning back to school...back to a completely different job, back to a new year, some new children, some new staff, and new challenges and expectations.  One thing we can count on is change.  I am sure glad that none of it takes God by surprise.  If we could hear him, I'm sure He would say something like, "I've got this."
How about you?  What is new in your world?

Blessings,

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a fabulous photo, Holly! I think I should start wearing gloves too! I would be oh, so chic...with my perfectly manicured pink nails always protected from my paint and inks! What do you think, my friend? Should we begin a trend? Have a beautiful day! :o)

Susie said...

Good luck to you Holly. I would love that pink coat and I wish we could all wear those sweet gloves again. I wore them to church as a child.xo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

Good luck, Holly- My little SweetCheeks is off to all day kindergarten this year. She starts next week and I am already missing her- xo Diana

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh my Holly.......I believe the ONLY THING THAT IS CERTAIN IS CHANGE! LOL

xo

Jo

Search This Blog