What are you doing?

I love this little girl. So precious!

Hmmm. . .wonder what I'm gonna do today?  What are you going to do?  Whatever it is, I hope it's a great one!!
Blessings,

7 comments:

Susie said...

Holly, I have to grocery shop today...I hate it. It's that the store changes things around faster than I can learn their new pattern. Smiles, Susie

Susie said...

Holly, I am sorry...it's not like I don't know that having enough money to buy food is a blessing. Plus being able to pick and choose is also. I guess I am just grumbling a bit. Smiles, Susie

NanaDiana said...

I am running kids to Vacation Bible School and then picking them up...taking them to lunch and headed home to wait for relatives that are spending the night. Hope you have a great day. Did YOU take that picture or is that one that you found somewhere? The reason I ask is I would like to use it for something to send to my daughter-but if it is yours I won't do it without permission. xo Diana

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just went to Cracker Barrel to look around...didn't buy anything but had fun! It's a beautiful day here in FL...hope yours is, too!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a few days after-the-fact (of your posting). Sorry I have not been around in a while. My day, Sunday? Watching game play w/son, have eaten Jenny-Changas and will be watching one of the Star Wars Blu Ray, a round of "sorry" and "liver pool rummy" oh yes an Klondike bars. I'm full just thinking about it all. :) Hope you're doing okay today. Don't see a current date post, yet. Take care!

Anonymous said...

PS I meant to comment on the photo -it sure is cute and very pensive!

French Charmed ~ Chelle said...

I just love your blog! Gorgeous. SO glad to have found you. :)

Search This Blog