
I'm going to remember this when I need an attitude adjustment as I have needed some of those here recently. Why is it when we want to be a blessing to someone that sometimes things get tougher?! Is someone trying to challenge us? yikes! It's kind of like praying for patience - DON'T DO IT!! Warning. Warning....do you remember that robot on "Lost in Space"...okay, I think that right now my mind is just a little lost....just reminiscing...
have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
3 comments:
Holly, I truly try to be nice to everyone. Some times it's so very hard. Some times I put on a happy face just to get through. xoxo, Susie
I have often told my kids- that I hope if people remember me for anything it is because I was kind to them. Blessings to you- warning...warning...I am kinda crazy- xo Diana
I so remember and use the phrase "warning warning Will Robinson, Danger!" . . . say it all the time. Well, not ALL the time, but when necessary. And speaking of attitudes, that's the study we're picking up now "Lord Change My Attitude" (MacDonald and Peil). Should be interesting!
Post a Comment