This is my newest nail color combination.
What do you think?
What colors can you come up with? I thought of Pinkalicious but then realized that's already the name of a book (darn it!). How about Pink Popcorn, or Cotton Candy Pink (okay, not too original), Pink Dreams, I Dream in Pink, Purposeful Pink (kind of sings), Pink Latte (hmm, just kind of like that name), If You Can Pink It, You Can Do It...what names can you come up with?
My SIL (Son-in-law) had to show me this post the other day because of "how" I describe things. He thought it was hilarious and I thought it was very insightful. How females describe color is on the left and how guys describe color is on the right. What do you think?
I hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday in whatever shade it is! Stop by and say "hello" to Beverly and the other ladies.
Blessings,

7 comments:
Interesting comparison. Just plain old Pink Glow would be nice.
LOVE the nail polish combo - I hadn't thought of glitter just on the ends of the nails. I always paint the bling all over.
You're totally on the button re colours.
My husband: I like the purple.
Me: Which one? the African Violet or the Lavender?
My husband: Yes.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Pretty polish! If I asked my daughters, they'd say to call it "Pinkie Pie"! :)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Mrs. Sarah Coller
Pinky Dinky Do? If only my nails would stay where they CoUlD be polished!
Cute chart!
Thanks for stopping by on Etcetera! I have not seen "The Help". Like the line you quoted.
Did you see my pink? It's "before" the Etcetera! post.
Also - I'm looking for a post on the jalapeno/peach jelly - will you be posting it? I have a "ton" of frozen fresh peaches need to use up and that sounds like something we'd like to have.
Happy Pink Saturday!
I love your pink. I took my fake nails off when I started teaching preschool but I absolutely love the color.
Always a delight to see these gorgeous pink! Catching up with Pink Saturday.
My PINK
Your comment is always a treat for me!
Have a blessed weekend.
Pretty Pink!!! xo Diana
Post a Comment