One of my most favorite blogs is The Gathering Place. It was the pink and shabby chic look that first drew me there, but it is Rebecca and her loveliness that shines through that makes me want to stay. Look at this amazing giveaway she is doing. Make sure that you go over to her place and enter a chance to win.

4 comments:
Oh how beautiful! Rebecca is the sweetest person!!! I have a really neat announcement on my blog today if you have a chance to come see it.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend AND I want to thank you SO much for that beautiful feature--you are so dear, Holly.
XO
Cindy
What a nice giveaway..I will go and visit with her... Thank you. Trish
Oh My! That pillow looks lovely! I will have to go and visit Rebecca! Thanks for the heads up!
xxDaniella
How very pretty! Rebecca does the absolute BEST work on her lovely pillows. And I should know ~ I was the lucky winner of her last giveaway!!! Please send me your email address and I'll send you some links for tutorials.
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Post a Comment