Where Women Create
Does this room make me look messy? I was in my "studio" tonight and was waiting for my latest project to dry and decided to make good use of my time, so I took pictures of my inspiration board and work table. Kind of scary, isn't it? I love my board, though. It is jam packed full of ideas. Rather than take something down from my board, I like to use the "layered" approach and pin up the newest idea. Next is my table. Wow. Now that's a conversation piece. Every once in a while I clean it up only to see it taken over again with the latest project. Do you think they will let me be in the magazine Where Women Create? I wonder if we could start a magazine called She Is Messy but oh so creative. Kind of sings...don'tcha think? Would you be in it too or am I the only one? hello? . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It looks good to me! You surely are talented and I admire your many projects. Hope you have a good Tuesday!
Oh yeah...I would be in it too. Come see messy....just scroll down a post or two. xoxo :)
Post a Comment