Cindy and Alice




Alice in Wonderland is one of my most favorite stories. There are some wonderful quotes such as this one.



Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said: "one can't believe impossible things."


"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."


How about you? Have you thought of the impossible but hopeful things? I have. Adventure is what keeps us going sometimes. We keep trying. Take blog giveaways for example. Have you ever wanted to win one? I have and I did! Not only did I win one, but two blog giveaways in one week! Why that is at least 2 impossible things and I am quite happy with that.


The first giveaway that I am going to share with you today is from Cindy at http://cindyadkinswhimsicalmusings.blogspot.com/. Cindy is always creating wonderful items to either give away or sell and is also a newspaper writer. (Where do you get the energy to do that?) She had giveaways all week long and I was one of the honored winners. I received this delightful matchbox covered in an Alice in Wonderland print full of heart confetti and tucked away in an organza bag. Isn’t it wonderful? Thank you, Cindy. You are so talented!

1 comment:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh gosh, Holly, that was SO sweet of you to post this--and I hope you enjoy this little box--it was such a JOY to create!!!
XO
Cindy

Search This Blog