Don't You Just Love Kids?
Today was field day at school and I was running the long jump for the kids. I was holding a clipboard, pencil, 2 Ziploc bags,a yardstick AND my coffee. I was getting ready to measure the jumps that each student made when I needed an extra hand. I saw a 3rd grade student and asked if he would hold my coffee. I told him that I didn't ask just anybody this because it was the most important job. Shortly after that his mom came to remind him to line up for the long jump and he said, "Mom, I can't. I'm holding Mrs. Lewis' coffee and it's the most important job. Don't you just love kids?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Hollie Sweetie...
Now isn't that just precious? I love it when the love comes back to us. Now days we don't hear that much anymore. They are all glued to a computer or game screen and don't have time for us adults.
Love field day. That held great memories for me with the kids.
Have a great rest of the week sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry
What a sweet post Holly!! Those little ones are so cute with their words and actions!
bee blessed
mary
Post a Comment