Repertoire


Someone near and dear to my heart is going through a difficult time right now. She is extremely gifted, an incredible leader and communicator. She honors people even when they need to be corrected and is respected my many. She went the direction she felt led to go only to meet a different outcome than what she expected. She was crushed. Have you been there? I have. Then not only did her circumstances not turn out how she had planned but another unexpected turn of unfortunate events came her way. What is amazing about this woman is that she continues to move forward and do the hard things. She continues to inspire women and do her work with finesse. As I think about her and her situation, I can’t help but think this experience will be something that will be in her repertoire. I know that when she has passed through this and is onto the next phase in her life that she will draw on this experience and show how God was present through this. I believe that God is allowing this experience to happen to her because He knows that she will use it to inspire and help others. How about you? Have you gone through one of those difficult times? Maybe you are right now. One thing for sure: God is faithful and will be with you throughout the whole experience. Trust Him. He has your back.

1 comment:

Bethe77 said...

I think we all go through those times so God can use us. How we decide to handle the hard times and situation helps us build that charcter that is so much like God. Building our faith and giving us a strong testimony to help others to know Him and trust in Hi faithfulness and goodness
I know I have gone through many in my life time
Blessings

Search This Blog