I had another epiphany
I had another epiphany. The other day a student came to "tattle" on another student. I called "the other student" in to talk to him and he was pretty sure that he might be in trouble. I talked to him to see how he was doing. We had a good conversation and then I mentioned "the incident" to which I asked him to give me his word and not do it again and always do his best. The next day he put his name on my white board along with several other names because he wanted to meet with them and me to see how he was doing. How cute was that?! (I love the innocence of children). It struck me during this time that when the men in the New Testament were getting ready to stone the woman to death that Jesus did not condemn her but said, "Go and sin no more." I believe that she could see His genuine care for her and truly did "go and sin no more" as best she could. I believe that is was because of that moment in time that He chose to love rather than condemn her. Then I thought of how many people were there to condemn her and only one was there to show her love. That really made me think! I want to be the one to show love so as to encourage them toward doing the right thing. Our world is tough enough. There are already enough "Judge your neighbors" out there. I want to be a "Love your neighbor." How about you? Have you loved your neighbor today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I keep seeing this all over blogland but yours is extra pretty with the PINK! I really need to try it. Does is work in the HE front loaders I wonder. :) Nancy
Hi, I came for Pink Saturday and enjoyed this post as well. What a sweet story and what sweet words of encouragement for me at a moment I was feeling a bit down. Thank you :)
I loved this, such a sweet story and very inspiring as well as full of encouragement! I'm going to copy and keep it. Thank you for sharing and thank you for coming by and for the lovely comment! Have a wonderful weekend sweet lady.
FABBY
Post a Comment