Amen to this one...especially the sweatpants flannel pants, Mondays and junk food! Oh, I don't like good-bye so much either! What would make your life perfect?
Blessings,
LOL!! Well...I've managed to work with some of that, Holly! Mondays used to be my non-fun day with laundry and all that...I dreaded them! So I decided to change it! Now it's my "me" day. Laundry is on Tuesday, and on Monday I do whatever brings me joy! The junk food issue is okay as long as you throw the treadmill in there somewhere! As for the rest... Have a great day! :o)
Amen indeed!! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the compliment about my new picture! You are a special friend! I am so sorry I've not been around much lately. I've said it for months it is so crazy here I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. Thank you for not forgetting me! And I haven't forgotten you or your interview either. I just haven't had time, I'm sooooooooooooo sorry! xxDaniella
What would make my life perfect? Well, heaven. But in the meantime? Fitting into sweatpants and eating w/no calories and ... well, that says "heaven on earth" doesn't it? (Which is not by any means like heaven, but you know what I mean...)
7 comments:
LOL!! Well...I've managed to work with some of that, Holly! Mondays used to be my non-fun day with laundry and all that...I dreaded them! So I decided to change it! Now it's my "me" day. Laundry is on Tuesday, and on Monday I do whatever brings me joy! The junk food issue is okay as long as you throw the treadmill in there somewhere! As for the rest...
Have a great day! :o)
Hi ~~~ Your blog title is catchy ~ Were you inspired by the bible verse Jeremiah 29:11?? It is one of my favorite bible verses!
Blessings to you too,
Sincerely,
Michele
Pearl 13.1
Amen indeed!!
You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the compliment about my new picture! You are a special friend! I am so sorry I've not been around much lately. I've said it for months it is so crazy here I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. Thank you for not forgetting me! And I haven't forgotten you or your interview either. I just haven't had time, I'm sooooooooooooo sorry!
xxDaniella
LOL...I agree with it all 100 percent!! Toooo cute, Holly!!! Sending (((hugs)))) your way,
Cindy
Just want to give a shout out, a hug, a high 5, a handshake, a pat on the back, some love and a good morning to you!
You mean all that ISN'T true? It is in my world.
What would make my life perfect? Well, heaven. But in the meantime? Fitting into sweatpants and eating w/no calories and ... well, that says "heaven on earth" doesn't it? (Which is not by any means like heaven, but you know what I mean...)
Post a Comment