Do you do mornings?

 

I think this is my new favorite saying!!  Don't talk to me in the morning.  If you MUST ask a question, make sure it is one that requires only a one word answer such as "yes or no".  Come to think about it, "NO"!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL...That's fun! I'm a real morning person and mornings are my favorite time of the day! Today I chose to get up at 4:30! :o) My husband really enjoys them...now! There was a time he didn't as much and that was the time we were taking care of a 10 year old boy. He would come over at 7 am and want to talk to my husband while he ate his breakfast. It was never ending questions that went on and on! In our house we knew NOT to talk to him while he was eating because his cereal might get soggy! lol It was never a good start to his day! :o)
I hope you have a very good day, Holly!...Nancy :o)

Noelle the dreamer said...

Holly, too funny!
I guess I should not ask ANY questions and will just wish you a lovely day!
Blessings,

BG said...

I'm not a morning person either (unless the morning is at the end of my day). I can be very grouchy until around ten, when things finally begin to become right in my world once again. :)

Search This Blog