Start Where you are


Pinned Image


Sometimes we make things difficult by thinking that we don't have much to offer or thinking that if we "only" were this way then....We all have been given gifts and NO ONE is exactly like you.  What gift(s) are you using to bless your world?
Hugs and
Blessings,

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I hope I am using at least SOME of my gifts although I fear that I often fall short of what I should be doing- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Of course, I'm stopping by all in one day again! I'm working on writing and ideas about it - I'm inspired by so many - say don't you have a book coming? Yes, I see it on your sidebar - had to go and re-look.

Got any pointers to pass along about books and such? (My email is on my blog)

Search This Blog