Let us remember to celebrate

our heroes and she-roes
especially our she-roes this Mother's Day.

Mother's come in so many ways.

Here is celebrating the

moms in our lives - those we were born

to and those who became a mom to us! Happy Mother's Day!
Blessings,
4 comments:
Holly, I miss my mom everyday. Some times we take our moms for granted, that they will always be there....then one day they are gone. If you have your mom still hug her for me. xo, Susie
Amen, Holly. I lost my Mom many years ago. I hope those that still have Moms living are able to honor them. xo Diana
Hi Holly, thanks for visiting me yesterday and for your lovely comments. Do you know I tried hard to join your followers and was on my iPad which suddenly froze and I couldn't do it! The problem was then, that when I came upstairs to my computer, I had no idea where I'd been or how to get back there! So it's good to be able to make contact again. Joan
Holly, I love this post! I have my mom but lost my dad on thanksgiving and it is never easy . "Sheroes"...I love it:)
Post a Comment