Oh- That is so true--but so hard in brokenness while waiting for the mending sometimes- xo Diana
That's very good! It reminds me of the saying..."Put all your eggs in one basket, and then give your basket to God!" I tend to break my eggs! lol God is so good! :o)
AAAAAAAA-men!I am a broken "thing" being mended by my Heavenly Father - nothing compares to His healing. Powerful and wonderful.Thanks!
And, Nana Diana is right too! And NickleNook too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh- That is so true--but so hard in brokenness while waiting for the mending sometimes- xo Diana
That's very good! It reminds me of the saying..."Put all your eggs in one basket, and then give your basket to God!" I tend to break my eggs! lol
God is so good! :o)
AAAAAAAA-men!
I am a broken "thing" being mended by my Heavenly Father - nothing compares to His healing. Powerful and wonderful.
Thanks!
And, Nana Diana is right too! And NickleNook too.
Post a Comment