Knock Knock


I seem to be on a Benjamin Franklin kick.  He was wise, articulate and funny (do you think he meant to be?)
Anyway, the quote to start us off for May is this:
green door
 “Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away”
Have you laughed away your troubles this week?
Blessings,

3 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

Good quote! Love the color of the door, too. Been craving new colors around our house - maybe it's the DIYers version of spring blossoms.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous photo! You always find such fabulous photos!
Fabulous quote too! I think he meant to be funny! According to any photo I've seen of Benjamin...well, it must have been intentional! lol
We've always tried to fill our home with laughter. It's very beneficial to one's health! I hope you have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

Rebecca Nelson said...

Holly...I have NOT laughed away my troubles this week but almost. Does that count?

YOU MAKE ME SMILE!

xoRebecca

Search This Blog