Open Doors

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.
 
What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do.  When we do what we are meant to do, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.


I hope you are going through many doors! Be sure to stop by Beverly's door at Pink Saturday and all the other wonderful ladies!
Blessings,

4 comments:

Ann said...

So thought provoking. Beautiful pink doors for Pink Saturday.
Ann

Nancy said...

Those are some beautiful doors, Holly! I hope you have a weekend full of open doors...oh, with cake on the other side of the threshold! lol :o)

NanaDiana said...

Holly, That is so true. Sometimes there are doors we wish we had never opened and other times there are doors that we are afraid to approach. Your pink doors are beautiful! xo Diana

BG said...

Ah ha, so I really am meant to play with my dollies all day eh?

Happy Pink Saturday Holly!

Search This Blog