I found it here
Hmmm...what should I wear....
I found it here
What about this?
I found it here
Oh!! I think I found it. How about this?
I found it here
Now, I need to bring a gift to our lovely hostess, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Hmmm, it's difficult to decide what to bring such a gracious lady on her very special day.
I found it here
Oh my, it's getting late. I had better get going.
i found it here
My goodness, we are here already?! Would you look at that?!
Please come in.
I found it here
What?! My eyes can scarcely take it in? Surely we are in heaven...pink heaven!
I found it here
Oh, here we are.
I found it here
Cake? Why I'd love some with my frosting.
I found it here
Let the festivities begin!
I found it here.
Happy Birthday Miss Beverly! May you have many more!!!
Blessings,
21 comments:
Oh, Holly! That's fantastic! Your photos are amazing and such pink perfection! I thoroughly enjoyed them and I'm sure Beverly will too! Have a fabulous weekend!...Nancy :o)
Happy Birthday to you, Beverly!
Sweet! I didn't know it was her birthday. I will have to pop over there.
Knowing Beverly, she will truly enjoy your tribute to her Pink Saturday.
What wonderful pinks! Isn't is something that we have been doing this for FOUR years? Amazing, as it doesn't seem that long at all!
♥ Jil
Wow...such a great PS Birthday post...love it!
dana
Happy Memorial Weekend, too!
HPS! 4th Year!!!
No way that was Shirley McClaine in pink hair?!
Gabriela
A wonderful story in pink,
HPS
Michelle
Love your pink post. Happy Pink Saturday.
Happy Pink Saturday, Holly! Oh, I love the pink frock and the pink jacket with the sparkly top under it! Wonderful pinks with lots of imagination! Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
What FABULOUS photos ! you brought a lot of fun to the party (())
Your pink tribute is wonderful! I am so happy for all the great friendships I have formed through PS! This birthday bash will be one to remember!
Holly, I love this. How fun! And, that pink jacket is gorgeous. Pink cake for all.
Happy Pink Saturday Fourth Birthday Celebration. I appreciate you and all you do to make Pink Saturday special. It is special because of the fellowship, friendship and kindness we all experience from all of the "pinkies".♥♥♥ It would never be the same without you.
Happy Pink Saturday! I love all your pretty pinks. Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Lisa
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...love the story line you made with your photos! A lovely tribute! Shari - swingingonastarcreations.blogspot.com
Great post - good funny lines w/it too.
Happy Pink Saturday! Yes, I'd like some cake with the frosting too!
You gave Beverly such a wonderful party,it was darling.I'm so glad I was there.Such fun was had by all.Thank you.
Holly Your pinks are delicious! I love a little cake with my frosting too! So you and I can go together to see Miss Beverly with a plate of pink frosting and sprinkles of cake. Have a great weekend.
HPS
LL
Totally SWOONING over your pinks sweets! Love that plane and those classy STEWARDESSES! :)
HPS 4th bday!
xoRebecca
What a fun post! and tribute to Pink Saturday. Thank you for the smiles and I hope you are having a sweet Memorial Day weekend. HPS
P.S. My fave outfit are the jeans and pink sports coat. Just my style.
Excellent party post!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now I have you back on my blog list!
HPS!
xxDaniella
What a beautiful tribute for Pink Saturday's birthday!
I am a little late for my PS round but I wouldn't want to miss it. Here's my My PINK
Have a blessed Sunday!
Post a Comment