Did He Really Say That


 “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
Okay, just so you know, I'm not a beer drinker, but it struck me as a little bit funny that Benjamin Franklin, with all of his properness, said this.
Pinned Image
 So, what is proof in your life that God wants us to be happy?  I could start a list........chocolate, coffee, ice tea, chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls, being creative, sleeping in...
Blessings,

2 comments:

Noelle the dreamer said...

Did you say CHOCOLATE Holly? Oh, I am right behind you there! If I ever run out of chocolate I think it will be a very sad day indeed!
But seriously, I pondered on your comment regarding Benjamin Franklin's statement. It just does not sound like him I agree but then he was a bon vivant!
Blessings,

pembrokeshire lass said...

Hi, I just wandered over from Nana Diana for a visit. I have to say that I think 'Caring Friends'is the proof that God wants us to be happy...after that chocolate etc.... anthought stimulating blog. Thank you. Joan

Search This Blog