Learning

 Pinned Image
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” Benjamin Franklin

Recently I have been studying about how children learn and how to help those learn who have learning challenges.  I find that I am a visual, audio, and kinesthetic learner - all at differing times.  How about you?  What kind of a learner are you?
Blessings,

3 comments:

Susie said...

I absolutely love hands on training. This is from my work. reading manuals only helped if you knew the machine. Smiles, Susie

Nancy said...

I am a "slow" learner! lol
I think I would have to agree with you, Holly. It depends on what I'm learning, who's teaching it, and even what time of day it is. It's a wonderful thing to be studying! :o)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't that photo say a lot about learning and each of us? The faces - peeking over the wrists and protecting their work . . . studying . . . dreaming . . .

Reminds me a little of class photos from when I was a kid.

I was originally hopping over to comment on my learning . . . I've been told I'm a "student of life". But sometimes, I think I'm just plain old stubborn (or uneducated, ergo stubborn) and am just so thankful God is faithful .... through all of me! He's a great teacher . . . I'm, well, I'm whatever it is I am. :)

Great post to make me think!

Take care!

Search This Blog