The World as Text

Another teachable moment I was having . . I thought . . surely there is a message in this because I keep doing it and I haven't done "it" before - at least not continuously
For the last two weeks it seems that when I get in my car to go somewhere that as I press down on the gas pedal to go that I begin to go backwards instead of in the intended direction to move forward.  Then, I wondered to myself.  Where else in my life am I going in reverse rather than moving forward.
Time to evaluate.
Thinking with you in the world as text. . .

4 comments:

Daniella said...

WOW!! I love the new blog look!! Awesome!!
I'm sorry I can't help you!! I am in reverse at all times lately!!
Hope you get it going!!
xxDaniella

Cindy Adkins said...

First I had to get past that gorgeous chandelier to read that teachable moment, Holly!!! Love your post and I have to give it thought.

Am I going in reverse? Hmmm, I always feel like I'm full speed ahead! Just waiting to see where destiny leads me.
XO
Cindy

Trisha said...

You have definitely given me something to ponder!! I am having a giveaway that I think you might really be interested in-come by and check it out!!

~Trisha

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh gosh, I often feel like I am taking a few steps in reverse...but can't see that I've made progress until much later.

It is all a journey! Hope the tooth thing works out without much discomfort. Dentists. ugh!

Search This Blog