One Hundred Forty

Joining others who are learning to look for all that is good. 
Homemade cards
Cookouts with friends
Learning from others
Baking
A clean house
Seeing a silver lining in the clouds
Cloth napkins
Fresh pineapple
Old lace
Dirt
Water

Hot showers
Wheat thins (can you tell what I’m eating?)

Light
Bargains
Being transformed
The ability to think
The smell of cologne
Baby Magic lotion
Being the one that bought the “last” item of something
Dog fur

Ideas
Scattering seeds to grow new flowers


Friends who give good hugs
Inspiring stories

140. Laughing
Linking today with A Holy Experience
/ /

9 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Holly I love your list of things that are good!
I cannot think of one that I wouldnt want on my list. I think right now Im really liking dog fur. With my old girl I treasure each moment and everythign about her.
Thank you for sharing such an awesome list.
Blessings

Debbie said...

I love your list...I love fresh pineapple and I have to admit I am thankful for dog fur! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great list...
Laughing is one of my favorites..
that ability to think..may we use that to think well!!
:0)

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Great list of very inspiring things to do!

Amy Sullivan said...

Clicking over from Ann's today. Sweet post...but my fave part is the laughing photo on the beach. That is totally magazine worthy.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I LOVE this post, Holly!! It is totally awesome, my friend!!
XO
Cindy

Unknown said...

Love the list! "Good Hugs", love that! Wowza, do I hate a wimpy hug!
Thanks for popping by and commenting!
(Y'all should join the Pay it Forward, Get your gnome on!)
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It is so wonderful to create a list of things that are good, and I love that yours is illustrated. You are an inspiration.
karen

Daniella said...

Awesome!! I love your list!! You are so inspiring my friend!!
xxDaniella

Search This Blog