Fifi
Well, I was feeling a little creative this week and was trying to make a lamb. Does this look like a lamb? I think not. As I was making a lamb, she started telling me that she wanted to be a pink poodle instead. After all, when have you ever seen a pink lamb? (She'll emerge someday) As I was creating her, she said that she was one of those "fancy pink poodles" and would appreciate a diamond collar. I went and bought her a purse, fluffed up her top, gave her pink pompoms on the legs and tails and wallah - meet Fifi. What do you think? I rather like her. Her arms and legs are poseable (in case of fancy attitude).That's it for this week - short and sweet and with attitude. If anyone is interested, she will be over at Etsy. Fifi told me to put a high price on her and I asked her how much and she said, $1000. I told her that she is high maintenance and she said, "I prefer to be called "worth every penny." Don't tell Fifi, but she is only $20.
Happy Pink Saturday ladies! Please stop by Beverly's place, our lovely Pink Saturday hostess with the pink mostess! Beverly really is worth every penny.
Also linking with: Show and Tell Friday
Home Sweet Home
Fridays Unfolded

31 comments:
Love this! How many great things have come out off my craft table or onto my computer monitor through "accident" as my fingers wrestled with creativity in words, wire ribbon, and Waverly fabric designs! Fifi is cute - but my cats wouldn't be pleased. On the other had - love the Audrey shot! She makes me smile.
joy!
Miss Kathy
haha - Fifi is adorable - she's a perfect poodle and could easily pass for a relative of Lambchop! Have a wonderful weekend. :) Nancy
Fifi is pretty cute in her pink. She is as she ought to be. Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Sandi
Fifi is just too fabulous!!!
Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
What a fluffy fabulous Fifi! Now how cute can she get? :)
Have a lovely PS weekend.
TTFN ~
Marydon
So funny! I love your humor, and Ms. Fifi is the cutest little "lamb!" Happy Pink Saturday!
Oh my gosh FIFI is so cool...she will sell if she hasn't already! Great job. Really!
Awww, love Fifi!!! What a cutie!!! Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday, Holly!!
XO
Cindy
To me it looks more like a pink poodle. No mater, it is still is cute.
Oh my gosh....she is soooo cute!
You better not put away your sewing machine. I have a feeling you are going to be very busy creating more of Fifi's sisters and girl friends. At that price, I should think many a little girl will want a Fifi of her own.
Wishing you and Fifi a pinkishly beautiful weekend
Fifi is so adorable. She wants to be a poodle...she would pass for a cute little lamb too. Trish
FiFi is too, too cute!!! Her bling sets her off and love those poseable arms! Every "puppy" should have a high value of herself, ha ha - wonderful job!
Fifi is very adorable.
Dee
Happy Pink Saturday Holly, Fifi sure is cute! Looking forward to next week! See ya soon! Hugs Marilou
FiFI is just too chi-chi for words. Love that you got her a purse because a poodle is just not a poodle without a purse.
Wow! That is one hot mama of a poodle. Fifi has lots of 'tude!!
She needs a bunch of classy girlfriends with personality to round out the group and you are just the right person to bring them to life! Looks like Fifi was fun to create!
Barb
Holly, I think Fifi is a perfect pink poodle. She is FAB! I can tell she likes her new purse......Happy Pink Saturday
~Emily
The French Hutch
Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
Simply adore FiFi. She is quite pink for the occasion, and I love her eyelashes. To die for.
Isn't it funny sometimes, as we start out with one creation in mind, but they seem to go west and end up in another creation. I love it.
Thank you for sharing FiFi with me this evening. Have a gorgeous weekend. Many hugs and much love from Phoenix, Sherry
This is soooooo gorgeous - perfect for PINK Saturday!!! I love this cute little poodle!!!
Holly Fifi is adorable adn I can see why she thinks she is $1000. I think you better not let her know anything. You are so very creative. Hope you have a great weekend. Blessings
Yes Holly I did sign up for the 3rd class, I'm going to have to be Really organized now, lol Can't wait! Have a great weekend!! Hugs Marilou
How fabulous! I love the 50s, and the pink poodle is certainly the epitome of glamour! So glad you like the screensaver - much fun, and we definitely all need them.
Happy PS and hugs from the UK.
So sweet of you to visit. Love meeting other bloggers and your blog is refreshing and sweet.
Fifi est très beau! Happy PS.
Fifi is just too cute and certainly has the personality to match. She seems to know that she is the high maintenance type of gal!
This is so darn cute Holly and I love the story behind her! xo HPS
Hi Holly!
Fifi is precious!
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you have a great weekend!
Nancy
She's a little cutie! Someone will love her.
That Audrey Hepburn shot is fabulous! Isn't she elegant?
Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday! Enjoyed your post - great commentary! Don't those little creations get some attitude? Thanks! Jenn
I love FIFI!! SHe does look like a lamb! Do you remember Shari Lewis and Lambchop? I am born in 1970, and when I was little, I remember seeing this show and I LOVED lambchop!! I think FIFI looks just like Lambchop!
You are awesome!
xxDaniella
Fifi is very charming. I am sure she will be at home with anyone. Thanks for linking it up at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry
Post a Comment