This weekend was the wedding and it was so beautiful! I have much to be thankful for.
My daughter - she looked so beautiful!
Her precious new husband - he got tearful when he saw her walk down the aisle.
All of our children were home to help celebrate this time in their life.
My brother was able to come and celebrate this special time with us.
My sister celebrated in spirit and sent messages of love.
The reception was breathtaking, stunning, and everything in between.
I have such great friends who came and helped us celebrate this time. I hope they know how much that meant to me.
The ceremony was so beautiful and special.
I get to sleep in tomorrow.
soft comfy pillows.
good food.
air conditioning
blogger friends who have sent their well wishes and leave wonderful messages!
I am linking with


12 comments:
OOOOooooooo!! Your daughter looks stunning! Like a fairy princess!! Just amazing!
I am so happy for you all that it was such a wonderful, magical day!!
xxDaniella
Such joy! Your daughter is breathtakingly beautiful!
Oh wow, your daughter is SOOO beautiful!!! What a gorgeous bride!!! Congratulations!!
XO
Cindy
I'm sorry Holly!
I thnink you asked me that before!!
ugh. where is my head?? Summer break with the boys home is so fun, I forget everything else!!! LOL!!
OK! The rules are kind of crazy. You have to read them yourself. Here is the link:
http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/07/mini-home-tour-newbie-party-started.html
I am new to computers, but I know how to do this. Just take whit I left, the link, copy and paste it into the yahoo/or google bar on top!
If you don't know how to copy and paste it, you just type it the way it is posted!!
Hope this helps!!!
xxDaniella
Hi Holly, Your daughter looks beautiful and I'm glad everything went smoothly, get some rest so you are rejuvenated for class! Hugs Marilou
What a lovely daughter you have..you sound so happy... now you can rest up. Trish
Congratulations! Your daughter is stunning!!!
Dee
About printing on fabric:
If you don't have a laser printer you can take your picture to a place like Staples. They will print your picture on a laser copier for you. The can also make the picture bigger if you want.
Have fun with your projects,
Dee
Oh, Holly, yes, your daughter is very beautiful, stnning, and she looks like mama! What a wonderful and amazing wedding this must've been, it's sooo very special when daughter's get married! Thank you for sharing and for coming by and for the lovely comments and congrats to all of you and may God bless the new couple. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, FABBY
Wowza - what a beautiful bride. What a special time for y'all!
Thanks for stopping by- the pink room was, indeed daringly gorgeous!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com
Congrats on surviving the wedding; they sure can be stressful. But my goodness, how pretty your daughter looked. That was so sweet that her new husband got emotional seeing her walk down the aisle. He sounds like a keeper. :)
Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine
I just had to come back after i figured out the comment problem and leave a comment! Your daughter looked stunning... congratualations and may there be many wonderful memories to come
Veronica
www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment