Offering

  
So much of our unhappiness is the result of comparing ourselves to others...Don't do that.  You are soooo special.  There is only one you and you have so much to offer.  Start offering.
Blessings,

4 comments:

Daniella said...

you are so sweet Holly! We really should worry about ourselves, and not what others are doing. you always show such a wonderful message!!
xxDaniella

NanaDiana said...

Amen, Holly. I think that happens a lot in Blogland. We see all that talent and find ourselves coming up short. Sad, but true. I have learned to embrace the wisdom and talent of others but to like myself for just who I am (yep..just a tad crazy) xo Diana

Linda M. said...

Holly I did include a link to you today in my post. Thanks for our inspiring words. Hugs, Linda

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings soraya

Search This Blog