There are days when
you think you aren’t going to make it.
But, you will. It will get
better. How do I know?..I've been
there...
I can remember when "bad things" came (and they do) that I was so caught off guard by it. I somehow thought that I was going to have this fairy tale world where everything would be wonderful and I would wear sparkly pink princess dresses and sleep under a beautiful canopy bed. (Okay, well maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you get my point). Jesus was very clear when He said that we would have trouble. (Apparently, I overlooked that). Once I got over the shock and learned from it, I found out that things were okay and I was better for it. Not only that but when we go through difficult times we can encourage others because we've been there. What a gift to be able to encourage others in their sufferings!
On the journey with you....
Blessings,

4 comments:
Exactly right! Thanks again! :o)
Oh, and I'm with you on the canopy bed...always imagined having one! ;o)
Hi Holly - you princess, you! Reality happens, to be sure. Dickens understood this more than most, yet, found a way to work through the ugliest out there and illustrate important principles to live by. These principles are all found in the Bible. He was not a perfect man - decidedly flawed. However, he maintained a reverence for the Bible and the Lord in his life even though he often failed in living it out on a personal level. I do have a copy of his "Stories for Children" and "The Life of the Lord" that he wrote for his children about Jesus. His own take on the subject in may parts - yet - the attempt gets high marks from me. Hope you make one of his novels a part of your 2012.
Joy!
Kathy
oooh I think lots of people over look that bit, but He also says he will walk us through ... once we get that part we can make it !
(())
Oh yes Holly, I "hear" you on this one.
Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:4 (NKJV)
We have a lot of comfort to give. Hugs to you. ~ Abby
Post a Comment