People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway. – Mother Teresa

18 comments:
I have that framed and in my home...
So good! So true! Thanks for sharing this one too! If you keep going...I might have to make a mini album of Mother Teresa quotes! That would be fun!...Nancy :o)
I love this-It is so true! xo Diana
yup do it because it is you.
(())
I love just about all Mother Teresa
s quotes. That's a good one. Happy Pink Saturday! Pat
I agree with your words of wisdom. Just turn the other cheek and go on with living.
I want it on a pillow. Great words of wisdom. Happy Pink Saturday!
So lovely. Thank you for the gentle reminder of what it's all about and why it matters what we do.
Happy Pink Saturday Holly Sweetie...
A gorgeous share today. I love the beautiful pink rose that you chose to go along the gorgeous write that you have shared today.
I simply love all of Mother Teresa's quotes. A priceless share.
Many hugs and much love, Sherry
I just read this again last week Holly. It is such a powerful truth- and something that I need to always keep in front of me especially with some of the weeks we have in ministry!
Thank you for sharing this quote! Happy Pink Saturday. Yvonne
Happy Pink Saturday Holly, Beautiful post, thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day! xo, Linda
Thanks for the reminder. Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane (I am #21)
So true!
The Pianist in Pink, have a great weekend!
Your PINK is very pretty!
thanks for sharing...and HAppy PINk SatURday!
ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina
xo
I do, and I will.
Thank You for a great post!
My former preacher did a beautiful sermon on this and I love it!! Thank you for this post, I read it on Sunday and it is so true. I love Nickelnooks suggestion of a mini album of Mother Teresa quotes!! Di@cottage-wishes
A lot of times, the good we do is for our own conscience and character. There's really nothing wrong with that...someone is blessed and we are changed/stretched/grown. :)
I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a month-long Giveaway Jubilee beginning March 1st. You can participate as a giver, a (hopefully) winner, or both! Just click on the button at the top right of my sidebar that says "Giveaway Jubilee" for more info.
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah
Post a Comment