When my 2nd son was
taken in for emergency surgery several years ago, I spent the night(s) with him in the
hospital. The first night he was
especially irritable. I was just so
thankful to have him -irritable or otherwise.
And, then I realized that is how God feels about us - He'd rather have
us in any way than not have us at all.
Then it dawned on me that God felt that same way about me - He would rather have me even at my worst than not have me at all. Sometimes I think it is so hard to grasp how infinitely much God loves us and boy, am I grateful!! How about you?Blessings,

9 comments:
So true! We ARE blessed to have His GRACE!♥♫
Yes irritable or otherwise, we are loved!!
xxDaniella
A very deep and moving thought. Thank you for giving me something to cling to when I'm not at my best - He always is - and that is enough.
Love that funny photo, too!
Joy!
Kathy
It is a lovely awakening when we realize God's love is truly always there and unconditional...
Hugs and happiness to you and yours~
This is so true and thank YOU for being a blessing to so many of us!! Thanks so much for linking up to the party!!!
XO
Cindy
I am so grateful that he loves me!
Such a comforting presence to know God loves us no matter what! Thank you for sharing this beautiful post. Happy Heart Hugs...
Lovely! Thank you! :o)
Holly, It is comforting to know. Joyous Wishes, Linda
Post a Comment