Hello, I visited your blog today - I saw you on "Retired and Loving It." Your blog is so pretty and your pictures are unique. While I was scrolling down, I noticed Mother Teresa. I have always thought she was so special. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and it is very cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a lovely evening. ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Oh, I forgot to mention...I have that same exact picture on your Header to the left of the woman smelling the rose. It's beautiful. ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
3 comments:
Great thought, Holly. I thought Loretta Young was just a beautiful woman- xo Diana
Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw you on "Retired and Loving It." Your blog is so pretty and your pictures are unique. While I was scrolling down, I noticed Mother Teresa. I have always thought she was so special. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and it is very cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a lovely evening.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Oh, I forgot to mention...I have that same exact picture on your Header to the left of the woman smelling the rose. It's beautiful.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Post a Comment