Happy Heart Day


Recently I was walking with my two dogs across a bridge and looked down below to see a big heart etched in the sand with the initials "J" and "B".  I love the idea that two people in love took the time to climb down the side and write in the sand.  It's those extra things we do that create memories with loved ones and allow people like me to get a picture of a moment in time.  I hope your day is special and that you are able to recognize how special you are to those around you.  You make my day when you read my blog and you are special to me.
Happy Heart Day!
Blessings,

4 comments:

Daniella said...

What a blessing indeed!!
Happy Valentines Day!!
xxDaniella

Sush said...

Do YOU know how inspiring you are with your kindness and love?
Happy Heart Day everyday to you!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

I had a lovely day, was blessed with a special gift from the ladies in my Bible study which of course brought me to tears. Spent time with my daughter and 2 grandsons, and my husband made me feel special all day. God is good and I am blessed!

Thanks for sharing the letters in the sand. Thanks for being YOU! ~ Abby

Anonymous said...

Very neat sentiments for whoever it was that inscribed the heart, then for you, then for us! Thanks, Jenn

Search This Blog