A miracle

  
Years ago I asked for input from people about what a miracle was to them.  This is one of the quotes that I got back and I thought it summed it up quite nicely:
 A miracle is when something wonderful happens that you thought would never happen.  How about you?  What miracles have you experienced? 
I am linking today with Cindy's wonderful "It's a Woman Thing" Linky party.  Thank you, Cindy!
Blessings,

5 comments:

Sush said...

Actually we just had one in our life. My husband had an eye problem that was going to require laser surgery at the least and more involved surgery if that wasn't going to do the trick. Having waited the prescribed amount of time when he returned to the Dr, the Dr was amazed and couldn't explained how/why it happened but the eye had healed itself. I knew it was the power of prayer...
Hugs~

Daniella said...

I think I have experienced many miracles. And for them, I count my blessings every day!!
xxDaniella

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh WOW, Holly, this is so beautiful!! And thank you so much for linking this up to the party...I am wishing you so many miracles!!!
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful snow angel. Did you or one of your family make it? Sometimes, the miracle is simply having faith - realizing it's there and that God is faithful.

Anonymous said...

PS your angel was so beautiful I had to pin it to share it!

Search This Blog