Take your computer in before the hard drive crashes. . .may not be online for a while
Cons
serious computer and Internet withdrawal
miss my online friends
need I say more
Oh! I might miss Pink Saturday
Pros
Save all of my pictures and documents that aren't saved anywhere else
Could get other things done
Sigh. . . .
I will miss you for a few days
Have a blessed week

6 comments:
Ut oh! Computer woes... I know the feeling. I didn't realize how difficult it would be to go without my email, etc.
The only time it didn't bother me was during a week's stay at the beach! (It was like... computer? What computer?)
Oh NO! Serious problems! I know how you are feeling! See you soon (I hope) xo Diana
Bummer Holly, Hope you have it back soon.:) Marilou
I hate that. I hope you will be back up and running very soon, Char
Miss you already!! Hope your few days away will be awesome!
xxDaniella
Hi: I hate when I have computer problems. I hope it gets fixed soon. Love the pictures today. Blessings, Martha
Post a Comment