Inchie Swap

I just got done today making inchies for the latest inchie swap at Roses on My Table.  If you haven't been by there, be sure to do so.  Not only do they offer fabulous online classes but you can participate in so many fun and creative swaps.  The upcoming swap these are made for have the theme of either music or chocolate.  I chose chocolate because it is my favorite food group.  Enjoy!



Blessings! Holly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my those look so good!!!

Just finished up Rodeo Bible Camp in LaVeta tonight. Had a great group of kids - helping cook for 150 and 200 today sure tuckers you out though!!

bee blessed
mary

Love Of Quilts said...

I would never be able to come up with something so cute. Trish

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Did you say chocolate? Yummy!

Daniella said...

Are they edible inchies? Or art inchies made to look like food? Either way, they do look delicious!
xxDaniella

NanaDiana said...

Well, I have never heard of inchies..so guess I will have to go check it out. Very cute creation though! xo Diana

Anonymous said...

How very creative and talented you are Holly. Sweet as can be!

Search This Blog