Marvelous Monday
We should start a blog part called Marvelous Monday because today would be my first day to post on it! I had the most wonderful day! I made plans to meet with Mary Ellen from Mary's Meanderings and what a treat it was!! She has THE MOST AMAZING HOUSE EVER!!! I told her that I'm coming back to spend the night. Every room oozes with grace and charm! You just feel so warm and comfortable there. I "only" took 29 pictures of her place while I was there which was just the tip of the tip of the iceberg. We went shopping at some wonderful shops that were full of thrift, new, and antique. We are both thrift girls, so we speak the same language there. Then we went back to her house and had the most wonderful lunch in the little house out back (I think it is the garden house). . . salad with grilled chicken, feta cheese, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds tossed in plus homemade bread. Then for dessert we had frapuccinos. Yum! Please stop by and visit Mary! Talk about talented. Thank you, Mary, for a wonderful Monday! And, just FYI . . unless you have photoshop, Mary, you need to do some cropping of those two pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like you had a lovely time! You should start a linky party called Marvelous Mondays where people can share their own Marvelous things!!
~Trisha
Holly,
I am sitting here feeding 500 envelopes in my printer to try and get all those newsletters out!!!
I had such a great time too and was so blessed by our day together. Am looking forward to gettin your way next month!
Did a post and thought the picture of you turned out great. The ones Bill took were terrible- your eyes were closed in one and my mouth was wide open in a laugh on the other!
bee blessed
mary
I am so glad you had a such a great time. I will pop over and see this gal! xo Diana
Post a Comment