A talented doll artist

Not too long ago I shared with you the first giveaway I received and here is another one. This is from Candice Wirth. Candice is an amazing artist and art teacher. She also teaches classes on doll making (I know because I’ve been to one of them) and they are great!  Candice, I’m ready to take another class.
Isn't this bunny precious?  She is made in my favorite colors.  Thank you, Candice!  I love her.



Candice's work was featured in Art Doll Quarterly for the Summer 2010 issue. Please read more about Candice at her blog http://www.candicewirthdesigns.blogspot.com.



8 comments:

Bethe77 said...

That bunny is so adorable!
Doll making what an cool craft that is.
Blessings

Love Of Quilts said...

Cute! Have a good week. Trish

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness the little bunny is so cute!! Isn't winning giveaways so much fun!!?

NanaDiana said...

That bunny is just darling. You're right- she is an amazing artist! xo Diana

Daniella said...

OOOOooooooh! That is such a sweet bunny!! How awesome is that!!
xxDaniella

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how precious--this bunny is adorable!

XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Holly! I hope you're having a beautiful weekend~
(((hugs))) from me,
Cindy

The Old Parsonage said...

She's wonderful and I love her expression!! Congrats on the win!

Thanks so much for visiting - come back if you have the time! We love company!

Leann

Search This Blog